The 29 homes in Phase I of Rosewood Residences® are the finest in luxury real estate in San Miguel de Allende and integrate the town’s rich Spanish Colonial history with modern day living conveniences like state-of-the-art Viking® kitchens, secure parking, elevator access, and more. Nine floor plans range from 2,378 to 8,854 square feet (221 to 823 square meters) with two, three, four and five-bedroom models.
True to the time-honored natural and man-made beauty of San Miguel de Allende, homes at Rosewood Residences® feature an array of amenities designed to highlight the luxury of life in this Spanish Colonial town. Dramatic entries and central courtyards are focal points of every floor plan, as are multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces that allow for doors to stay open, letting celebrations – and gentle breezes – flow between kitchen, dining room and patio. Lower-level bedroom suites are perfect for in-laws, extended family, or teenage children in need of private space. From charming casitas to sprawling villas, the 29 homes at Rosewood Residences are designed for owners who love to entertain and take in all that San Miguel has to offer.
The interior of homes at Rosewood Residences® are inspired by centuries of authentic Mexican design and décor. Rosewood Residences® offers two stunning interior finish packages inspired by the textures, colors and motifs of San Miguel de Allende: Rustic and Refined. While the Rustic touch evokes the more traditional side of living in San Miguel with local materials and finishes to create an elegant yet casual ambiance, the Refined option employs the use of more contemporary textiles to define a space that is sophisticated, sleek, and more formal. Rosewood’s interior design team also is available for owners who prefer a custom design package tailored to their exact preferences.
Standard interior features:
• Epicurean Viking kitchens with millwork and stainless steel appliances
• Handcrafted artisan flooring and tile in ceramic and terracotta or cantera and tumbled marble
• Bathrooms appointed with soaking tubs, oversized showerheads, and specialty bath accessories
• Handcrafted wood interior doors
• Rubbed bronze or artisan iron door hardware
• Handcrafted iron exterior doors with glass window panes
• Handcrafted countertops with matching wall tile and decorative molding
• Pressurized, purified water systems in every home
• Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access and in-wall speaker systems in selected living area
Rosewood Residences® offers whole ownership options as well as a model leaseback program for those who desire to live at Rosewood Residences® in the future but are looking for a worthwhile investment in the meantime.
FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON OWNING REAL ESTATE IN MEXICO, PLEASE CONTACT US